What Is Wisdom For Wisdom?
Over the past several decades, college expenses have skyrocketed. Our team at Midwest Oral Surgery & Dental Implants wants to help offset some of those financial burdens so that more students can pursue post-secondary education. Doctors Jerry Wees, John Wewel, Benjamin Anderson, and Jason May have developed their first annual “Wisdom for Wisdom” program. This program provides free wisdom teeth extractions for current seniors (in high school who are preparing to attend a junior college, trade school, college, or university in the next 12 months), to make their textbooks and academic year more affordable. This complimentary extraction procedure will allow students to save money and receive a healthier smile by removing painful and problematic wisdom teeth.
According to several sources, the rising cost of college textbooks has exceeded 1,041% and over three times the rate of inflation since 1977. This program gives students the opportunity to allocate funds for medical/dental bills (such as wisdom teeth removal) into their academic expenses instead.
Our first “Wisdom for Wisdom” program will be open for applications from February 1, 2023, until April 30, 2023. Any students interested in applying for the program are encouraged to print off the application listed our website or stop by the office to pick up an application in person. Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to 14625 California St. Omaha, NE 68154, OR dropped off in person during normal business hours. All four doctors will be participating and selecting students based on their submitted applications. Each winner will be contacted directly and announced on social media platforms.
This program will be open for applications until the final deadline of April 30, 2023 at 11:59PM (CST). We will be announcing the winning recipients’ names on our social media platforms and website towards the end of May (2023). Please also watch for an email and phone call if you are selected.
Our team at Midwest Oral Surgery & Dental Implants is honored and excited to support our local, hardworking students. We look forward to receiving your applications and providing quality service and commitment to health in our community. Stay tuned for additional information for our Spring 2023 program and application period on our website and social media platforms.
*Please read disclaimer and all other important information below*
Official Terms & Conditions
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of being selected.
Please read the following official terms & conditions carefully as you will be bound by them.
- ELIGIBILITY: This “Wisdom for Wisdom” (“Program”) is open only to eligible legal residents of the United States of America who reside in or near the Omaha, NE/surrounding areas. Winning applicants must be at least 19 years of age to consent to any procedures OR accompanied by their legal guardian/parent if under the age of 19 to all appointments. Applicants must be students or parents of students who are preparing to attend a junior college, trade school, college, or university within the 2023 calendar year. To maintain eligibility throughout the Program, an Applicant must abide by these Terms & Conditions and maintain appropriate decorum that aligns with the reputation and values of the “Office” (Midwest Oral Surgery & Dental Implants) and its “Entities” (affiliates, promotion, marketing, advertising, digital and web design agencies) and must not engage in embarrassing conduct, illegal activity, or ridicule that may damage the reputation of the Office and its Entities. This outcome of this Program is to determine a total of four (4) winning recipients (1 recipient per Midwest Oral Surgery contracted surgeon) for the “Procedure” (including the required consultation and x-rays/CBCT imaging, removal of all (typically 4) third molars (otherwise referred to as “wisdom teeth”), all IV anesthesia, and Exparel (if indicated by the applicant). If Applicant is a winning recipient, he/she will be notified via email and/or phone call, as well as on our social media platforms. The winning Applicants will be assigned a doctor to consult with prior to a selected surgery date and the same doctor to complete the discussed procedure on another date of their choice. All appointments must be completed in the normal Office’s business hours and the clinic’s only location as listed below.
- HOW TO APPLY: Between February 1, 2023 12:00 AM CST and April 30, 2023 11:59 PM CST (“Submission Period”), all applicants must follow the instructions to complete all required registration information, including all application requirements and pre-op paperwork (if selected as a winner). If applying, all applicants must complete the “Authorization to Release Photographs and Videos” for marketing purposes, all application prompts, and the essay portion of the application prior to the above stated deadline. Applications can be submitted via mail, but must be received by the office by April 30, 2023. Other methods of submission include via email to email@example.com or in person at our address of 14625 California St. Omaha, NE 68154.
- LIMIT: Only one entry per Applicant during the Program regardless of the email address used. Any Submissions received from any person in excess of the stated limit will be void.
- NOTE: Once a Submission has been submitted, it may not be deleted, edited, or modified. All Submissions will become property of the Office and will not be returned.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: All eligible Applicants must submit an application that complies with the following requirements:
- Application must be completed in its entirety by Submission deadline (including application questions, essay, and “Authorization to Release Photographs and Videos”)
- Must be the Applicant’s original creation (not a copy or imitation of another’s work)
- Must not include hyperlinks to content on other sites or media
- Must not have been previously submitted in any Program or promotion or published in any media
- Must not contain material that explicitly or implicitly mentions or depicts any unlawful content, in violation of, or contrary to any federal, state, or local law. Nor may it contain any language or contents that are in any way obscene, violent, offensive, hateful, disparaging, or inappropriate words or symbols.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Program, the Applicant agrees to allow Midwest Oral Surgery & Dental Implants’ designees the right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos, videos, and statements for Program, commercial, advertising, and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, but not limited to, on the World Wide Web/Internet and social media platforms, without notice, review, or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- INSURANCE WAIVE: Due to the nature of this Program and the no cost procedure, if you (Applicant) are deemed a winning recipient of this Program and decide to have the wisdom teeth procedure completed, said Applicant’s insurance (medical, dental, and/or supplemental) will NOT be billed as procedures will be at no cost and insurance billing is therefore unlawful, regardless of deductible status, there are no exceptions.
For any further questions or concerns, please contact Midwest Oral Surgery & Dental Implants at 402-397-7777, in person at our Office location of 14625 California St. Omaha, NE 68154 , or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Midwest Oral Surgery & Dental Implants was honored to partner with Oral Surgery Associates with a $10,000 donation to the Bethlehem House in Omaha. The Bethlehem House provides housing and rehabilitation to pregnant women in crisis who are committed to creating a better life for themselves and their child. The services they provide include immediate safe housing, drug rehabilitation, job training, G.E.D. assistance, OB care, and long-term housing and job placement. They are committed to helping women achieve economic self-sufficiency, reuniting their families, and building community and hope.
To learn more about the Bethlehem House, please visit their website.