Thank you for choosing to make an appointment with Midwest Oral Surgery & Dental Implants. Our goal is to make your time with us as comfortable as possible and to provide you with the highest quality of care.
To make your check-in process as quick and easy as possible, you may complete your patient registration form on this website here. If you prefer, we can send a copy to your home that you may fill out and bring to your appointment. If the registration form (patient demographics) is completed online and submitted successfully, it will not be necessary to bring copies with you.
Midwest Oral Surgery & Dental Implants is open Monday – Thursday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
Here is a checklist of forms and items that you will need to bring with you for the first appointment:
Completed patient demographics (if not submitted electronically)
Insurance cards (both medical and dental)
- Photo identification
- Complete list of all medications
- Referral from doctor/dentist (if office did not send)
- X-ray from dentist office (if office did not send)
Other helpful reminders when coming to Midwest Oral Surgery & Dental Implants:
- Young adults under the age of 19 are considered to be minors under Nebraska law and therefore require a parent or legal guardian to attend the appointment to sign consent forms.
- Care Credit is available for financial assistance through our office. One of the payment plans allows an applicant to receive credit for one year without interest.
- We participate with many medical and dental plans, but it is your responsibility to see if our doctor is on your insurance list of participating doctors.
- Review this website for information about our doctors, procedures, driving directions and more.
- Please give our office a 48 hour notice if you are unable to keep your appointment.
If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Due to the fact that Dr. McDermott, Dr. Wees, Dr. Wewel and Dr. Anderson provide many types of dental services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.